Ponca students nationwide are invited to apply by August 15, 2023, for this need-based scholarship focusing on career development.
- All eligible students will be identified.
- On August 15th of the relevant school year, a drawing will be held; and
- The student whose name is drawn will be awarded the scholarship. (One winner per school year.)
- The student must have his/her paperwork complete by the August 15th deadline:
- If awarded, funds will go directly to the school and will be applied to the student’s “unmet need.”
- The student must be enrolled in some type of Adult Vocational Training Program or working toward a bachelor’s degree.
- The student must provide proof of enrollment in the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska
- The student must provide proof of graduation from high school or completion of their GED.
- The student must complete and submit the following forms: Application, Contract, and Financial Need Form.
- The student must maintain satisfactory academic progress with an accumulative GPA of 2.5 or better for the term funded.
- If the student does not maintain the required 2.5 GPA, they must refund the scholarship.
- The student must also submit an official transcript to the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska Department of Education for the term funded.
The scholarship amount is $1,000.00 for the 2023-2024 school year.
For more information, please contact the Education Department at 402.371.8834, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.