Guest Services/Cage Cashier
Open until filled.
Four 10 hour shifts per week
PRAIRIE FLOWER CASINO
GUEST SERVICES/CAGE CASHIER
DEPARTMENT: FINANCE EXEMPT (Y/N): Y LICENSE LEVEL: 2
SALARY GRADE: H4 ($10.84-$13.55) Reports to: CAGE SUPERVISOR
LOCATION: CARTER LAKE, IA
- Provides fast and flawless service to every customer.
- Provides exceptional friendly service to every customer.
- Works closely with other departments to achieve property and department goals.
- Redeems chips and fast cash tickets for cash.
- Processes checks, credit card advances, and point of sale debits.
- Redeems coupons.
- Provides change and breaks down bills.
- Answers guest questions completely.
- Processes jackpots.
- Processes chip fills and credits.
- Prepares issues and collects departmental banks.
- Opens, maintains and closes an assigned window throughout a shift.
- Maintains all state and company regulations.
- Adheres to all department and company policies and procedures.
- Acts as a role model and presents oneself as a credit to Harrah’s and encourages other to do the same.
- 21 years of age or older required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Possess basic mathematics skills.
- Prior cash handling experience or volume cash-handling preferred.
- Ability to work any shift to include nights, holidays and weekends.
- Ability to take direction.
- Lifts up to a maximum of 20 pounds and frequently lifts up to 10 pounds.
- Position requires 90% standing, 0% sitting, 10% walking.
- Requires frequent pushing plus very frequent bending, twisting, kneeling, climbing, stooping and reaching overhead.
- Requires the manual dexterity to handle/count currency, cash, coin and chips and operate a computer and calculator.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, stressful environment.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondary smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
- Must be able to respond to touch, speech, aural and visual cues.
Prairie Flower Casino reserves the right to make changes to the above job description as necessary.
The Ponca Tribe of Nebraska exercises Indian preference in hiring to Ponca Tribal members and members of federally recognized tribe.