Open until filled.
PRAIRIE FLOWER CASINO
SENIOR SURVEILLIANCE OFFICER
DEPARTMENT: SENIOR SURVEILLIANCE OFFICER EXEMPT (Y/N) N LICENSE LEVEL: 1
SALARY GRADE: H5 ($12.07-$15.04) REPORT TO: SUREILLANCE MANAGER
LOCATION; CARTER LAKE
The incumbent in this position is responsible for performing surveillance related duties to ensure company, state, and federal gaming laws and company policies and procedures are being maintained in all gaming and non-gaming areas of the facility and surrounding property including but not limited to, games, slots, keno, cashiers, soft and hard count rooms.
- Observes and reports all gaming violations, policy and procedure violations and/or thefts.
- Operates monitor room CCTV equipment, including basic computer functions.
- Participates in court actions relating to gaming violations.
- Learns and applies all Surveillance Department Policies and Procedures.
- Learns all games in on properties, and all procedures and cheating indicators of such games.
- Writes proper reports as needed in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Responds to surveillance supervision, management, and regulatory requests.
- Responds to requests of all other departments when applicable and necessary.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical and computer functions.
- Knowledge of different table games.
- Ability to observe and identify suspected cheaters and cheating techniques.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently move around all work areas
- The above skills are typically acquired through a minimum of six to twelve months of on-the-job training or through closely related experience.
- Ability to work flexible shift rotation schedule; all shifts, all days when given appropriate notice.
- 2-4 Years Casino Surveillance experience
- Be at least 21 years old
- Pass a background check
- Complete training
- high school diploma or GED
- 2- or 4-year degree in police science or criminal justice (Preferred not required)
Prairie Flower Casino reserves the right to make changes to the above job description as necessary.
The Ponca Tribe of Nebraska exercises Indian preference in hiring to Ponca Tribal members and members of federally recognized tribes.