Allstate Financial Curriculum
July 20-24 & 27 | 9-10 am
Join the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska for this virtual training on the Allstate Financial Empowerment Curriculum. There will be 5
learning modules, with an activity on the last day.
This curriculum was developed to help provide domestic violence
• Resources to strengthen survivors’ confidence in their ability to
• Strategies to address the financial and safety challenges when
leaving an abusive relationship.
• Resources for working through the quality of life challenges after
an abuser has misused the survivor’s personal information.
• Methods to understand financial fundamentals.
• Steps to building a strong financial base, such as budgeting,
saving, building credit and managing debt.
Please register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 17th. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to the virtual
presentation and details.