To be eligible for Purchased/Referred Care, you must:
- Be an enrolled member of the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska; AND
- Permanently reside within the Purchased/Referred Care Service Delivery Area (PRCDA)
All patients seeking Purchased/Referred Care funds must provide proof of enrollment and proof of residency, and must also apply for alternate resources if it appears you may be eligible.
Acceptable forms for proof of residency are listed below. Your name, address and the current date must be visible. TWO or MORE documents are required.
Example: Utility bills constitute only one document.
- Driver’s License or State ID
- Voter’s Registration
- School Records
- Welfare / Child Care Receipts
- Federal Records
- State Records
- Support Payment Records
- Homeowner or Tenant Records
- Utility Bills
- Financial (Loan, Credit, Investments) Records
- Insurance Documents
- Military Records
- Internet, Cable or Satellite Records
- Vehicle Records
- Employment Records
- Notarized Letter: If living with a family member/relative or friend, they must submit a notarized letter stating that you reside with them permanently and the date you started living at the residence.
Ponca Tribal Members must reside in the PTN Purchased/Referred Care Delivery Area (PRCDA) in order to be eligible to receive PRC benefits. The PRCDA is comprised of the following counties in Nebraska: Boyd, Burt, Douglas, Hall, Holt, Knox, Lancaster, Madison, Platte, Sarpy, Stanton and Wayne. Pottawattamie and Woodbury in Iowa, and Charles Mix in South Dakota.
It is the responsibility of the PRC Program to question patient eligibility and there is no limit to the number of times a client may be asked for verification.