Skip to content
Tuesday, March 16
- Tribal Council, 10 a.m. Lifesize.
- Project Venture Virtual Meeting, 4:30-5:30 pm
For Native American youth ages 15-19. Contact Sarah Maslonka at 402.857.3391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link and passcode.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Information Facebook Live Event, 11 a.m.
Facebook Live event on the PTN Facebook page with Ponca Health Services and Community Health workers.
Wednesday, March 17
- Walk-In Wednesday, check-ins at 8 a.m. and 9:30 a.m., Fred LeRoy Health & Wellness Center
The Behavioral Health Department is offering Substance Abuse and Mental Health Evaluations on a first-come, first-served basis every Wednesday.
- Zoom Youth Groups, 4-6 p.m.
For ages 5-18. Contact Taya at 402.266.1652 or 402.371.8834, ext. 112 or email@example.com to sign up.
Thursday, March 18
- Digital Dietitian, 11 a.m. Diabetes Program Facebook Page
Join our dietitians for a live discussion about diabetes topics.