Skip to content
Tuesday, March 23
- Tribal Council, 10 a.m. Lifesize.
- Project Venture Virtual Meeting, 4:30-5:30 pm
For Native American youth ages 15-19. Contact Sarah Maslonka at 402.857.3391 or email email@example.com for the link and passcode.
Wednesday, March 24
- Walk-In Wednesday, check-ins start at 8 a.m., Fred LeRoy Health & Wellness Center
The Behavioral Health Department is offering Substance Abuse and Mental Health Evaluations on a first-come, first-served basis every Wednesday.
- Zoom Youth Groups, 4-6 p.m.
For ages 5-18. Contact Taya at 402.266.1652 or 402.371.8834, ext. 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Thursday, March 25
- Digital Dietitian, 11 a.m. Diabetes Program Facebook Page
Join us for a LIVE cooking demonstration.
- District 1 Easter Giveaway, 11 am-12:30 pm
Ponca Tribe of Nebraska Headquarters | Niobrara, NE
- District 1 Easter Giveaway, 2-2:30 pm
Old Shopko Parking Lot | Wagner, SD
Friday, March 26
- District 1 Easter Giveaway, 3-4:30 pm
Ponca Tribe of NE Offices | Sioux City, IA
Saturday, March 27
- District 2 Easter Baskets, 9-11 a.m.
Ralston Administration Building
- District 3 Easter Baskets, 9-11 a.m.
Ponca Tribe of NE Offices | Lincoln