The mission of the Environmental Protection Department of the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska is to promote, maintain and protect the health of the water, land, and air within the service areas of the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska to ensure the continued health and welfare of its Tribal Members and culturally relevant plants and animals.
To download a map of the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska Environmental Protection Department Tribal Response Program Technician Service Delivery Area Counties, click here.
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment Request Form:
- Renewable Energy/Energy Efficiency
- Recycling/Waste Reduction
- Emergency Management Planning- Approved PTN
- Hazard Mitigation Plan
- TRP 128(a)Tribal Response and Brownfields Windshield Survey: Request Form
- Public Brownfield Record for the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska (Updated 2021)
- Culturally Significant Plants and Animals
- Natural Resources: Land, Water, Air
- Education and Outreach
- Spill Report Form
Please download the form to report hazardous spills at PTN office sites or on PTN Tribal land.
Misha Mazurkewycz, Environmental Manager
1701 E Street
Lincoln, NE 68508