As of August 2018, the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska had 4,185 enrolled members, worldwide, with 1,654 residing in the fifteen-county Ponca Service Delivery Area. Tribal enrollment is important for health services, education benefits, tribal election information, mailing database, tribal census statistics, and membership records.

April Census

The Enrollment Committee conducts an annual census in accordance with the PTN Constitution Article II, Section 8. Please assist us by completing the survey linked below and mail, fax or e-mail to the Enrollment Department as indicated on the form. Thank you for your patience and support as we gather this important data for our Tribe.

Download Census Form

Contact Information

Kitrina (Trini) Key, Tribal Enrollment Specialist

Ponca Tribe of Nebraska
Tribal Headquarters

PO BOX 288
Niobrara NE 68760
Phone: 402-857-3391 ext. 3
Fax: 402-857-3771

Close Menu